1. *UK delivery is made using UK Mail Next Day delivery. This is quoted by UK Mail as being a next day service. We attempt to dispatch all orders within 2 working days from when the order has been placed. A large percentage of orders get dispatched on the same working day, when placed on a working day Before 1pm. Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and **Channel Islands will be dispatch through Royal Mail at a different rate.
*UK delivery applies to UK mainland only.
£5 for orders under £40 - UK Mail special next day delivery. Please note orders placed after 2pm can not be garenteed for next day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm thursday will not be delivered until monday.
Free delivery on UK orders over £40 - UK Mail special next day delivery
Republic of Ireland - £5 on any order amount - Royal Mail 3-4 working days
Channel Islands - £5 on any order amount - Royal Mail 6-7 working days
**Channel Island delivery refers to Jersey and Guernsey only
You can obtain your tracking number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not at the delivery address to receive your parcel, you need to supply special instructions at the checkout.
2. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an email to confirm that its on its way. You can request your tracking number by emailing .
3. If you think the item you received is faulty, please contact our customer service team by phone on 0191 461 1343 or email email@example.com. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. Please include as many details as possible about the fault.
Due to technical processes used, it is imperative that each individual garments washing instructions are adhered to exactly as stated on the care label. Each garment is wash-tested thoroughly and quality-checked on each production batch prior to leaving the factory. We cannot accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing.
4. If you have received an incorrect item in your order, please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. Please include as many details as possible about the error.
5. Regrettably mistakes can happen. Sometimes we do not send everything you ordered at the same time, so please first of all check your packing note or dispatch emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
If the packing note states an item should be in your parcel but it is not, please contact our customer service team email@example.com, who will try to rectify the mistake as quickly as possible.